GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Started work on a GP60B, will have it's mate done in the future (GP60M)

rfkeeYp.jpg

~Andrew

Another hacked up GE. Personal model and will most likely stay that way.
AC44C6M-WIP2.jpg

AC44C6M-WIP3.jpg

Once again, most of the uv map got trashed hacking and splicing, so guess what I'll be doing this weekend. :wave:

Incredible work Jorgen ( Gee i hope i got the name right you havn't been here for awhile now lol ).
Cheers Mick.:wave:

No worries Mick (for regional sakes I can forgive the "o" which should have been an "ø" :p ) I have been otherwise engaged for a while, but now I am back to the world of trains again.

61347704_2688580851184396_7864422471477231616_o.jpg

Wow if that is the kind of office they give you to go to sea in sign me up mate lol, Nice work Jorgen great too see you back here.
Cheers Mick.

Wow if that is the kind of office they give you to go to sea in sign me up mate lol, Nice work Jorgen great too see you back here.
Cheers Mick.

Sadly, I am a full time landlubber these days (but, one can hope :) ) Hence, not so much time for 3D. What you see is the wardroom of the ship in the picture on the bulkhead. I am engaged in a project with the Maritime Museum, where we want to bring an old steamer to life in VR and we needed some visualisations.

I was going to beg you for NS stuff (and I know it's wrong to), but you just made my day and that's a very good AC44C6M you're working on! :D

Thanks. I've actually been putting off reworking/finishing some of the NS stuff and instead "experimenting" on the other roads instead. Wasn't really a fan of those when I first saw them, but they're actually kinda growin' on me.

BTW, it's too bad you can't just buy decals for this stuff and know it's gonna be right the first time it goes on. :D

Didn't realize it still had the old ditchlights on the front until I started playing around with opening the front door and it "banged" into them. Ooops.

Adding the AC44C6M C44-9W conversion model:
NS-AC44C6M-1.jpg

NS-AC44C6M-2.jpg

Bonus! NS SD70ACE with PTC rack
NS-SD70ACE.jpg

Last edited:
RGW_70.png

Anyone who can correctly guess the loco (and hasn't already been told what it is - y'all know who you are) gets a virtual cookie.

"Random" Swiss stuff

A nice piece of ergonomical furniture.

This will eventually be the driver's position of an old school Swiss electro locomotive.

The large slider is the reverser - here shown in neutral position. I will have to find a nice mechanical "Clunk" sound for it.
To the right of the reverser you will find the throttle wheel with 18 notches (WIP) In normal driving mode it is electrical, but if the system is down you can bypass the electrical throttle and go manual by means of a "steering wheel" mounted on the shaft visible on the front of the console.

64804444_2737261819649632_158113530170572800_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back