Tumut Branch Missing KUID

mattm

Doing my best.
Hi all.

I have just downloaded Southlines 4 and Tumut Branch 1,2 & 3.

The layouts look great and i intend to download the rest of the maps and merge them all into one. My problem is this: when i downloaded Tumut Branch 2 CM came up with a missing dependency <kuid:42:37000>.

Does anyone have any idea what this is, and where i may be able to find it?

Thanks in advance for all assistance.

Hi, if you're talking about the route search author Pgibbons on the DLS. He has a number of NSW routes available. Also search 'Southlines' on the forums.

Hope this helps,

Matt.

Hi Matt,

I have just look at the kuid list in Tumut 2 and no kuid:42:37000, however the layout appears to work ok.

Regards

Jeff

Hi Matt,

I have just look at the kuid list in Tumut 2 and no kuid:42:37000, however the layout appears to work ok.

Regards

Jeff

Hi Jeff.

Yeah, i know. This post was made last year. I got no help then, but, as you say the route works fine.

Thanks for the help

Matt.

Hi Matt,

I have had the same problem and suspect that the missing kuid is of very little importance to the operation of the route and have successfully deleted it via the "Delete Missing Assets" function in Surveyor. When you get the whole lot merged I hope you get at least as much fun out of it as I do?

Cheers
Russell.

Hi R701Rusty,

My apologies in regards to misreading the kuid number 1942 for 42 I have no reference to kuid 42 please disregard my previous post.
It goes from kuid 11 "#11" to 54 "sura".

Sorry unable to assist,

Cheers,
Bill.

Hi Bill,

I thought that you might have done just that, it's easy enough to do, that's why I asked the question.

Cheers
Russell.

just a up date on the tumut line/route

this is funny that tumut route is not how its set in real life and it looks mothen like it if any one would like to try and make it ask for photos of the line from me thanks

but yet again i will join this to the rest of nsw maps and routes and then ill go through it and fix it up how it should look real life cheers poeple any one who lives in the area if u liek to help send me a message looking for poeple who live in wagga wagga and henty albury and any where on the main line sydney to melbourne [please get in message me asap and any one knows any one let them know this post here so that can read it

i would liek to have this out in two months full nsw route is the name

i need photos with names of where they are so it can give me ideas for fixing missing parts any onew knows a P Gibbibins or what ever name he is i need to get in contect with him thanks people

Last edited:
Back