Helpdesk Knowledgebase Expansion

Please dont ban me or whatever if im bumping this thread.

Argh, i feel so stupid for having to ask, but i can seem to post in anything. I can only seem to post in General Trainz.

Any particular reason why?

And how do you take photos ingame? I have tried Print Screen, but all i get is a black screen

Last edited:
Navigate to your Program Files/Auran directory and poke around until you find a folder called Screenshots with all your jpg's of each time you've pressed print screen.

Jonny

I use TRS2006

I have Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006, and I like it a lot because I can get so much stuff for it.

Do I have what's needed?

It says on the home page that for Trainz, you need a Pentium D 3.4GHz or a Core 2 Duo processor (or an equivalent of either). My computer has an Intel Centrino Duo processor; will that suffice? My computer's a Presario V3000, if anyone's familiar with that model. I'm just wondering because I really want to buy Trainz, but my Dad and I checked it out and he said that my computer didn't meet the requirements. So do I have what's needed?

Hi everyone, just bought Trainz2010 and im very impressed with it:) but i am having a couple of problems.

If i try to save something on one of the preloaded routes if i do then the program will jam and i have to re-launch.

On the pre-loaded routes often i cannot carry out any functions using the side taskbar when editing the route as i can click on it but it never loads.

Final question, should i upgrade my graphics card, it is currrently a 7900?

Cheers for all help and replies.

... message saying that the Serial Number was already registered. The copy I have was never used by anybody else, ...
- Amalockh
If you get that message then you can be pretty sure that your copy was used by someone else, no matter what the retailer told you. This is a business transaction between you and the person who sold it to you and will have to be solved at that level. It's unfortunate but without elaborate copy protection, the only way to limit illegal trade in this game is to restrict the registration process. The game will still work locally, you will just not be able to share and download more objects. Think of it as a demo. Hopefully you didn't pay full price.

Please dont ban me or whatever if im bumping this thread.

Argh, i feel so stupid for having to ask, but i can seem to post in anything. I can only seem to post in General Trainz.

Any particular reason why?
Using the other forums is contingent on a successful registration of your copy of Trainz.
And how do you take photos ingame? I have tried Print Screen, but all i get is a black screen
There is a ScreenShots folder at the root of your TRS2004 folder. The images are saved as TGA files. If you can't view them you will need to convert them to a format you can read. A free program called Irfanview is one that can do that for you.

Download Station not working

:n: Hi there, I'm not exactly new to trainz2009, but I'm having a hard time with the Download Station, I've managed to download stuff, but when I try to place them on a route, there selection shows up red, for instance I've downloaded the BR 14xx, but it wont show up.

Also contentManagerv2.0 always gives the same message, ex:
Unable to downloade Bacyrus Erie 250t crane. couldn't obtain a download URL. Item cannot be found on the download station. Can some one please help?

Last edited:
i have a promlom i have copy of trains 2009 thats not a world builder addition and i want to register the serial number so i can get my cmp going, but it would not let me help please.

question

hi i hope some one knows this answer.

i downloaded the nzgr k88 from trainzone and i and having problems. when the zip program came up it cane with all of these files and i dont know how and what to dao to extract it

help its eurgant
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:confused:

Back