Grade Crossings

ryanstrains

I am using BNSF50's crossings and was wondering if I can make the gates go down sooner in Trainz 2009 because they are inuse on a high speed BNSF and Metra route im making!

Thanks

The answer is yes, but you'll need to download and learn about the ATLS Trigger Driver Command Level Crossing Trigger Command (ATLS),<kuid2:190624:500001:3>

Bob

Read the info

but now how do you get the cars to stop a custom grade crossings?? :confused:

Hi ryanstrains,
I think you will need to read about how to set up routes in ATLS and maybe you can then use a Traffic Stopper. I haven't played with that yet, just mocrossings.

You can also use the Triggers for lift/swing bridges so they open earlier. This means you don't have to slow the train as it approaches.

I spent a day playing with different setups until I found the right method for what I wanted, just experiment.

Angela

I have an ATLS test board that has got set up the ATLS crossings both as individual assets and ready built crossings, you can get it here it will give you some idea by opening the properties of each item.

I have a problem with Cloaked Ghost275's US crossings(KUID2:76096:100195:3) in that I have set up the track and roads, connected them to the crossing and, upon running in Driver, the gates and lights do not activate. Please tell me this doesn't need the ATLS System attached to it, because I don't think I could figure it out.:eek:

I have a problem with Cloaked Ghost275's US crossings(KUID2:76096:100195:3) in that I have set up the track and roads, connected them to the crossing and, upon running in Driver, the gates and lights do not activate. Please tell me this doesn't need the ATLS System attached to it, because I don't think I could figure it out.:eek:

they where made for tro 04 i think,

I have TRS2006, so there should be no reason for it not to work, unless I've left out a dependency somewhere

His crossings never worked in 06. However I know he made a new script for his crossings to make them work in 06 that you have to put in the folder. I don't know where its located off the top of my head and I'm not at home, 1500 miles away at the moment, so you'll have to do a search or wait for someone that knows to come along.

Whoa cool your jets there son, I won't be home until the middle of next month and then I've got a few other things to do first to, like get rid of a pesky cougar that my dogs having a fit about.

Back