CMP 09 problem (screenshot thumbnail)

colhad

QR Clyde/GMs
Ok, this is really annoying me.

I have had this problem for a while and not sure how to fix it. In CMP 09 everytime I try to start it up, it will attempt to repair database. However it never completes and throws up an error.

Does anyone know what this means and if it can be fixed??

Hey Colhad...

I used to have this problem before on 2006, and TC.

In the editing folder i cut and pasted the whole lot into another folder on the desktop. Then open TC and see if it runs. If it does close it and then copy the files, not all but maybe half of them. Then load TC and hopefully it opens. Do the same for the rest.

This used to work for me so see if it works for you to,

Cheers

David

All seems to be fine now. I did what you suggested David, now re-installing all that content into CMP as I type this message.

I think the other problem I had was I had some downloads running when the database was trying to repair itself. Once I was able to stop the downloads, it does appear to be working as normal.

Thanks David.

Colhad, I have had this happen in TS09 a few times. I find it always errors if there are any items left in the download box. I cancel the database repair, clear the download box and then start a new quick DB repair and all seems to go fine then. But as long as there is items ni teh DLoad box, it will error.

Hope that might help as well

Cheers

Trent

Well it is happening to me too! at start of program it says that it need to close and do an automatic database repair. I go to the repair procedure, do it and when starting the program I see the same box asking for the same thing again and again... for ever. way around this? just clear the box with the X and load the program normally. It does not seem to have any problem. Question is why and what can be done about it? is very troublesome..

Back