Solis viaduct
The Albula line

Otto

A Southern Pacific freight speeds out of San Clemente

Screen_270.jpg

A Union Pacific special cruises up the line towards L.A

Screen_285.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Paul, I'd be very interested to know where you obtained those traffic islands from. I've tried a search on the DLS "traffic" and "Island", but no result.

Those islands are made from a German kerb spline by Engfer, and a length of concrete slab spline in the middle. Engfer has a large kit of street details on the DLS including pavements and road markings that I have used extensively.

More bridge pictures...

tScreen_215.jpg

tScreen_212.jpg

tScreen_209.jpg

Paul

Those islands are made from a German kerb spline by Engfer, and a length of concrete slab spline in the middle. Engfer has a large kit of street details on the DLS including pavements and road markings that I have used extensively.

More bridge pictures...

Paul

Thanks Paul, I will be using those in my routes. They really do add something to cities.

Here is more, a CSX coal train on its way to a power plant got caught by a terrible drift of fog.

Screen_091.jpg

Screen_102b.jpg

Last edited:
screen418asx0.jpg

Zorronov

P.S. LVman, if you were asking me about those D&H engines...they are C30-7's...on the DLS...do a search for D&H or Delaware and Hudson...you'll find them.

I"ve recently bodged this sim of the Queen Alexandra Bridge , Sunderland (UK).It has Rail over Road decks with three 500 foot spans and when opened in 1909 the central span was the heaviest in Europe,containing 2600 Tons of Steel.The railway was closed in 1923 after just 14 years use!:eek:
queenalexandrabridge2sz3.jpg

Back