"Mission: Impossible" TV show

jeffmorris

I was watching the "Mission: Impossible" TV show on DVDs. On the "The Train" episode, the "Impossible Missions Force" team simulated a train ride in another country but they used USA rolling stock instead of European rolling stock. I thought that the TV show was made in both USA and Europe.

I was watching the "Mission: Impossible" TV show on DVDs. On the "The Train" episode, the "Impossible Missions Force" team simulated a train ride in another country but they used USA rolling stock instead of European rolling stock. I thought that the TV show was made in both USA and Europe.

I think those TV companies don't give a hoot about what rolling stock is used. If it's what the director likes, then it's the rolling stock that is used. Directors don't really understand the nationality of rolling stock that we do.:hehe: :wave:

cam

Remember the first film, at the end you had a diesel powered TGV Sud Est in the Channel Tunnel rather than a Electric Eurostar. I think it must only be American Directors as I have never seen a Brit film with out of place rolling stock, our directors give the public a little more intellectual credit (although there arn't many Brit films any more).

:D

Andy

Batman is a Brit now. :) Christian Bale is the best Batman ever.

Cheers

AJ

Yeah, he and Clint Eastwood should do a movie together, they could growl at each other all the way through! Maybe a movie about....I don't know....throat cancer?

I saw a Mission Impossible once but it may have been the movie. If my memory serves me corectly, the train was a Queensland Australia country passenger train, possibly the Sunlander or Queenslander. It was meant to represent a train in some unknown country. How dare they talk about us like that!

Back