! marks on derailment...

epa

Angry Trainz Nerd
How can I remove the ! marks when I derail my train in Trainz Simulator 2006?

I want it to STAY derailed when I derail!

epa, if you want the train to stay derailed then suffer having the ! 'cause you cannot get rid of it in any other way then to remove the consist altogether.

Doing the shouty thing is not going to help you gain friends, as you may have noticed from Baureihe41's reply. And to be honest I cannot blame him either. he tries to help and you go off shouting at him... Hope you learn from this. :eek:

if you do want to get rid of the train all together then go in surveyor sick a base board out of the way somewhere and lay a rail down with a re-railportal at one end and a baseportal at the other, but if you want just the (!) to disapear then Tiger's already given you the answer, but don't shout it's not nice, and it's not clever, in fact it's kind'er dumb.:n:

If you want to create a permanent wreak scenery you can place non-drivable traincars. There are some such traincars on the DLS or you can easily create your own by editing the traincars config.txt file from kind traincar to kind scenery.

Bob

Glad I could help you out. Now shout at somebody who cares.

Baureihe41 ,

Great post ! Sometimes when one tries to help they receive , rather than a
"Thank-you , but this is not the info I was seeking" , a discourteous reply such as you received . Sometimes they'll learn , sometimes they will not !!

--- ,DLR

It was clear to me from epa's first post that he wanted to get rid of the "!", not the consist.
The good news is if you upgrade to TS2009 there will no longer be a "!". It has been replaced by a "X". ;) :hehe:

I'm not sure what forums that you're used to visiting, but yelling won't get you far here as you've seen. Since when does attempted assistance deserve rudeness?
Mike

It was clear to me from epa's first post that he wanted to get rid of the "!", not the consist.
The good news is if you upgrade to TS2009 there will no longer be a "!". It has been replaced by a "X". ;) :hehe:

:Y::clap::Y: That will probably bring more hate and discontent if he does upgrade...

Sometimes the elderly need to be spoken to in a loud tone so they actually hear what is being asked of them and don't give the opposite answer.

I didn't have to come up with the right answer, by the time I read the thread rweber95 was the only person who knew what he was asking for that gave the right answer. :Y:

I really don't think he was purposely trying to be rude or 'yell' at anyone, just trying to clarify what he meant since the response he got was the opposite of what he was asking.

It's all good.;)

How can I remove the ! marks when I derail my train in Trainz Simulator 2006?
Here is the clear question, how to get rid of the "!" marks.

You could use this:Re-rail Portal Basic by maggs http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS_viewasset.php?AssetID=40814 116387:6:1
This may be helpful, but irrelevant.
It does not answer the clear question.

very nice rule, really works good with the rerail portal
Now we are leaving the topic by discussing something off topic.

Baureihe41 ,

Great post ! Sometimes when one tries to help they receive , rather than a
"Thank-you , but this is not the info I was seeking" , a discourteous reply such as you received . Sometimes they'll learn , sometimes they will not !!

--- ,DLR
Here we have a good point.
Although the answer he gave epa was not at all what epa was looking for, it was still a rude remark in any case.

The real point is, no it cannot be done, thus the thread should be closed without direct insults to anyone.
Seems this thread is bound to end in a war!

Cheers,
Woody

Back