TRS2006 Loco's run on TRS2009

dragonharh

Acount Deleted
Just A little Q: How would you make TRS2006 lovos work in TRS2009 i'm just wornding cuse i wont to make some of my realy good lovos work for TRS2009? :)

look forword to hereing your ansers and TRS2009 wow it's realy good i like it batter the 2006:udrool:

thanks that is all

Just A little Q: How would you make TRS2006 lovos work in TRS2009 i'm just wornding cuse i wont to make some of my realy good lovos work for TRS2009? :)

look forword to hereing your ansers and TRS2009 wow it's realy good i like it batter the 2006:udrool:

thanks that is all

Most already do in compatibility mode. After that it's one at a time to sort out any errors. For steam locos there are new engine specs.

Cheerio John

Hi dragonharh
Generally most content will work in TS2009 without modification, so long as 09 is run in 'compatibility' mode. To turn compatibility mode on, go to 'main menu' on the top toolbar in game, then go to 'options'. Once on the options screen, scroll down on the right hand window, and find the tick-box for 'compatibility mode'. Tick the box, then save and then restart Trainz.

There is one catch with this. Compatibility mode will give lower performance than native mode. And the more items that show as 'faulty' in CM2 (red exclamation mark) the more TS09 will be slowed down. So it is preferable that you fix errors were possible. I would recommend reading the Error Fixing guide here

hmm i can't find the 'compatibility' mode in the game i just got it so i'm not shore if there a up date i need of someing i'll look around some more as well

To find the compatability mode choice, start Trainz and select Surveyor. Click on the Main menu, upper left corner, in the Video Settings find the Enable Compatibility Mode box. Check it if you want it. TS2009 runs slower in compatibility mode so only go there if necessary. The main advantage of the compatibility mode is the appearance of the builtin trees and power lines (or any scenery with an Alpha channel) will look better.

Bob

Back