F7 Reskin thread.

jadebullet

might be back?
Well, now that the contest is over, I figure that it would be a good idea to create a thread to show off the reskins that you entered. I know that I am VERY interested in seeing what everyone entered.

Mayburry Northern
jadebullet01.jpg

Boston and Maine F7
BM.jpg

Reading F7A (I wish that I had more time to get the "Safety is your Job" to look better on the pilot before the contest.)
187d1fafedc7f751836e745d090be7f2.jpg

And of course, probably the weirdest scheme, my Kiwi Rail joke scheme. Thanks to Rugrat for being such a good sport about it. (Kiwi Rail was a New Zealand rail company. And no, this wasn't its paint scheme or color.)[It reminds me of a 1980s sneaker]
d15a272c673ff4caec2d093ab6f433ea.jpg

Great job to everyone who entered.

PBRR_Reading2.jpg

Reading_F7A.jpg

Reading_F7B.jpg

I will eventually be releasing this, I just need to fix a couple things and it'll be good to go.

Robby :wave:

Could you upload those F7 reskins on the DLS? I love the Reading and Boston & Maine reskins, they're very good! (I have always liked the Reading F7s)

I will try, but I haven't had much luck with uploading the F7s to the DLS in the past due to Auran thinking that they are "Faulty." I will try to find a home for them so that you can download them at some point though.

Edit: If you PM me your email I should be able to package them up at some point and send them to you.

Being a judge in this contest was not easy!
You all had some really great stuff, and I think you all deserve a pat on the back for a job done well!

Cheers,
Woody

Don't have any current pics online right now but here are some older ones:

Metra:
Metra3.jpg

Metra2.jpg

Amtrak:
AmtrakF7.jpg

And although the F7 isn't my skin the cars are so I thought I'd share it:
ElCapitan1.jpg

ElCapitan2.jpg

peter

Last edited:
I wasn't allowed to enter the contest :p

20cd94e0db082fd130b5a34854fe3261.jpg

btw, PerRock I also did some AMTK units a few weeks before the contest:

66f0528a2a88d98bce833a0bea54304f.jpg

Last edited:
That BN officers special F unit looks awesome ryan.
Great job on the skins everybody!
Sean

alright, some of you may want to let everyone know where to get a few of these reskins

I just shorted out my keyboard with drool

Back