You don't see THIS everyday: You don't see Car hits a train!!

Wow...what can I say in this guys defence? Glare is the only semi-plausible option. Drunk? Obviously, that would be no defence. Blind? Obviously, that would be no defence. Deaf? Obviously, that would be no defence.

It's either glare or stupidity folks and I'm leaning towards the latter.

I don't pay insurance (as I don't have a car) but someday when I do, I'll be sure to thank idiots like this who get driver's licenses (somehow) and who make all of our monthly payments go up.

This video reminds me of a song by the refreshments...;)

At least no one got hurt badly. I thought the ending was funny in a way...

:wave:

Gisa ^^

I would also like to point out the fact that he was driving on the wrong side of the road! :p (For anyone not from the USA, we drive on the right hand side of the road.)

I would also like to point out the fact that he was driving on the wrong side of the road! :p (For anyone not from the USA, we drive on the right hand side of the road.)

You know, I wasn't sure what you meant by that when I first watched the video, then I re-watched it and sure enough! He's just all over that road...Here's hoping that his license is suspended...

Drunk...by far.
Anybody who is driving like that is drunk.
It makes me thankful everytime I get out of the car that we did not encounter somebody like this.

My mom is a nurse and had a patient once in critical condition that hit a train, the individual was very tired coming home from 9 hours at work when he approached a rural grade crossing (unmarked:crossubucks, no reflectors) and hit the train at 40 mph, this was before the Federal Railroad Administration required the railcars to have reflective tape.
Since he was very tired, but had to get home and the above facts, he simply did not see the train.
He did survive however.

Woody

I daresay a few people have done this before, and it really doesn't surprise me either! In my line of work, there are often "Wet Paint" signs about, and people just act as if they aren't there. They see them, but they don't "see" them, if you know what I mean.

No need to apologize, I was done with the title anyway!

Back