Loco question

I just went to the link; clicked "Search" typed in "u25" and came up with ~15 results.

peter

My apologies; it is there. I searched for a locomotive and it only appears as locomotive parts. The result of trying to be too clever!

Ok so I go the SP U25 working. Now I'm reskinning it to MEC livery. So now here's the problems....
acbdfaqoz_20090605_0001.jpg

acbdfaqoz_20090605_0000.jpg

I can't figure out how to change the front of the loco. There is no .TGA file to skin so I'm lost with that.

Second is the bottom picture. That's the few from the cab looking toward the rear of the loco. How do I get it to change to the reskin? Thanks.

-Joe

I don't have that loco but the nose texture must be in the body folder. Perhaps it is a .texture format?

The view of the side of the loco from inside the cab looking back is probably in a texture file in the interior kuid.

Bob

*Bump*

Sorry but I'm still stuck on this one. I think I'm going to repost this question under Content Creation where it probably belongs.

-Joe

Ok so I go the SP U25 working. Now I'm reskinning it to MEC livery. So now here's the problems....
acbdfaqoz_20090605_0001.jpg

acbdfaqoz_20090605_0000.jpg

I can't figure out how to change the front of the loco. There is no .TGA file to skin so I'm lost with that.

Second is the bottom picture. That's the few from the cab looking toward the rear of the loco. How do I get it to change to the reskin? Thanks.

-Joe

I sent you a PM on this.

Back