The MURCHISON STAGE 2 screenshots ....

Murchison 2?

Okay Mike have you been sneeaking in some more trackwork on 2 or am I just suffering from memory lapses. Maybe theres some track on Murchison I havn't explored yet. Looks up to your usual high standards. By the way when do we see the screenshots(lol) from your shed?

If you get a moment have a look at the V&T shots posted here.

Cheers

Collin

Hi Colin

Shed still a way off yet :( :)

If you get a moment have a look at the V&T shots posted here.

I did a search for V&T but returned "nothing found" .. are you able to give me a link

cheers
Michael

Click here for the MURCHISON layouts page

PORT ROSS to PICTON

map1-1024.jpg

-----------------------------

Screen_570-800.jpg

pt_ross-picton506-800.jpg

pt_ross-picton310-800.jpg

pt_ross-picton303-800.jpg

picton03-800.jpg

picton324-800.jpg

Click here for the MURCHISON layouts page

Hi Todd

Thanks for the encouraging comment.

Hopefully the layout helps to add a nice backdrop for your absolutely superb locos and rolling stock

cheers
Michael

Outstanding Layout for the money

This has got to be the most photorealistic Route I have ever seen!!! - I have been purchasing Sir Gibby's Software for several years now and have ALWAYS felt I got my money's worth and then some - This is pure talent at it's best. I highly recommend to any and all. Thank you, Mike!!!:D :D :D

Br
Cookie
Gandy-dancer

if software were based on a five star system - I would definately give this one a five star rating!

Murchison is the most beautiful layout.

This layout is by far the best Iv'e seen anywhere on trainz.
The rugged bush, river gorges, interactive industries provided are an excellent point to start from or set up some busy train scheduals with.
I have just bought a 22inch Viewsonic screen and it's awesome watching big diesels and steam locos rumbling up the bushcovered grades with the river and bird sounds coming out of the stero speakers.
The layouts are free and the payware that makes it come alive is cheap enough.

Last edited:
Back