Between Saint-Claude and Oyonnax...

yann1

Hello,
I present to you here my screens of my map in advance between St-Claude and Oyonnax.
It is located in France in the Jura.

Bye...

Yann

Très beaux screens, Yann:udrool::mop:
For the steamloc, it's a creation of fred24 on the dls, SNCF 141TC

Really like the one where the train is passing through teh field at night, but all of them are really nice screen shots.

Cheers

Trent

I happen to have the steam loco you saw, and it is absolutely superb! It shows great attention to detail and is equipped with a custom cab, steam sounds and whistle with a nice and suprisingly high-pitched tone to boot.

The same creator has made another steam loco, a 2-8-0 called the 140 C which is just as good. It is also on the DLS.

I downloaded the 2-8-2T from here: http://pagesperso-orange.fr/fred24/ you can get the 2-8-0 there, too. You will find them under "Le matériel roulant" which means rolling stock. Look for 141 TC and 140 C. You will also find some other stuff there, too.

Last edited:
French lines

The French period lines look really great and have an ambience all of their very own, masses of atmosphere.
And it shows in these shots.

Well done Yann, let's see some more please.

Merci.

Angela

Hi, Yann1.
Outstanding scenery, i love it. Its realy great to see some very good French routes inhere. Keep it up.:udrool:

Greetz laika:wave:

Good evening,

This evening I have do not make a screens badly. Unfortunately they are not of very good quality...

I let to you look at :

Bye... :wave:

Last edited:
campagne6.jpg

campagne7.jpg

campagne8.jpg

Back