Future Projects.

Hello forum people,
I was wondering what type of things are in the works for the future of Trainz 2009?
Cheers,
Kai

If you take the time to read the Forums , us 'forum people' have as little knowledge as to it's future as you do !
What happens , happens , hopefully it will all be 'good stuff' :wave: !

--- ,DLR

Hi,

Well i've got a project going, very busy UK kinda theme'd layout fictional, im just going to put in my favourite engines, and really detail it as best as i can, 5/6 cities including a eurostar like tunnel, and hopefully shud last about 2 years of work :). I know some stuff will be using past objects from previous games, but im sure with look and the more content being brought out would be a pretty nice 09 layout!! :O.

Martin.

p.s. If its small enough will be put on dls but unsure on the size of it so will have to see, else lots of videos of the route to feel as if you were there!! :).

I am currently working in TS09 and building my old home area in NSW of the Illawarra Line, roughly about 65 kilometers (north to south as crow flies) of track, with BHP Port kembla and some coal works existing (considering putting in some of the old coal/coke works of yester-year) I have completed Shellharbour too Dapto atm, its a darn big project, but, I am enjoying the bulding process and its looking pretty good. Hoping too get some AI commuter trains happening, whilst the user runs the coal trains too and from BHP as the initial senario.

I'll have to upload some more pics of the route as I havent updated since I begun. Forum Picture post - http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=40698

Cheers

Trent

Back