Old Lucky Mill

fran1

adhesion is a must
How do you configure the mill to use ore. At the present time none is consumed meaning that after about 90 mins the session becomes pointless.
Is there a connection between the coal+ore as in it needs the coal to use ore.
I've tried but now I need new ideas.
No connection between coal+ore, just tried.

Last edited:
Hello,

Sorry I can't be of much help as a third person did the scripting for the mill.

All I can say is though, that there was not enough time, and interest later on, to make any connection between coal consumption and ore consumed.
As in, even with no coal in there, it still takes ore.

There was supposed to be a link and not to much effort needed in the script to make it work together, but as above, it was never done that way.

I've been told a year or so back by a kind user that there is some problems with all the script used on the mining industries on Northbay as they are not keeping up with production and consumption over some time.
He was so kind that he actually did a lot of work, testing and I think figuring out - but we lost contact and I'm not sure what happen.

All I know, the script are the one that was given to Auran, and I can not fix it as I don't know scripting at all.
The guy doing it for me, he seems like a very busy person, and I haven't wanted to bother him to much, as it was hell in the first place to make the mill behave like I wanted and not the easy way out the rest of the group wanted back then...

Anybody willing to fix this problem with the script would be more then welcome in my book, all I can do is the modeling part.
Hence, one of the big reasons I no longer do Trainz stuff, it needs scripting to come alive, and I need to beg people to do that for me, and it is not that fun always.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Linda

Thanks, I sort of knew you'd be the first reply. I've cloned it so I dont ruin it and under the ore process inputs there is an outputs with just{
}.
I'm going to try bins 1-20 as in the inputs and put a figure in just to see if it works. in fact to simplify it bins 5-10 only then i can look inside the mill to see if I'm correct. Will let you know the outcome if any.
Thanks.

Back