Products

kenwortht950

Hi all its me again

I would like to know if someone can help me I want to add more products to a carriage but it wount let me as it dose not have any in the product list.

Can some one tell me y please

Click the little "?" Arrow when you are in the Rolling stock/Engine placement tab in surveyor. There are the default products that came with the piece of Rolling stock which you can add by clicking on them and entering the amount you want in. Once it is at it's limited compacity then the car is "full" and therefore no more products can be loaded in. To load a different product not shown on the intial list click the little "+" sign when in the same menu. You then will get a long list of items to chose from. Be forwarned, some products may be invisible like the cars for the autoracks but they will still be listed as being there and transported.

Hope this helps,

God Bless,

Ryan:wave:

Is the traincar config.txt file have a queues section with any products or categories listed? If not, it isn't configured to carry anything. What is the kuid number of the traincar?

Bob

products

Thanks for the reply

I did what you guys said but it comes up with the following:

Ngxh: Thread Exception er_Exception, Line2097, File Vehicle.gs (6)

Ngxh: Productfilter.does accept product> null product (file Productfiler.gs) (6). and when i click on the + to add some products their is nothing in there to add. why would this be.

Thank you

Back