For old Fury players that end up here

Status
Not open for further replies.

7even

My last post was closed for being posted in the wrong subject and using the wrong words for the title.

I am sorry if this annoys you guys at trainz. Not trying to aggrivate.

I have just been hearing about a bunch of old Fury players coming here to search for answers reguarding the game or whatnot.

The reason I post this here and the reason that they are here is that the Fury forums have closed and there is no info or anything on either the website or anywhere for that matter.

While this, of course, is not your problem, it does serve as a problem to players who want to get back in touch with people they used to play with or just reminisce with people who actually know what they are talking about.

So please, I do not mean any offense to you guys, I just am an old Fury player. This way if one of them searches for "Auran" and gets directed here they will be able to get some information about where to go.

I was heckled about how what I posted before was an advertisement. I still do not understand what people intended by saying this. If you are here for Trainz, you needn't visit the site unless you are interested in Fury (or rather what Fury once was), but I know that the old players still are around somewhere and would like to give them somewhere to turn. I know you have had problems in the past with spam Fury posts.

Additionally I would like to offer my apologies to anyone who was offended or annoyed by Fury players posting here in the past. I just hope that what some did does not decrease your opinion of us as a whole.

Anyway, for the main point, a few of the top players have started up a temporary Fury forums site at www.furyliveson.freeforums.org.

If you are a Trainz player that has no interest in Fury whatsoever, I hope that you can just ignore this post and continue with your day as usual without leaving nasty comments or replies. This was not the intention of this post.

Thank you for your time and may your trains never derail

- Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back