JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

There ya go - with ditchlights!

pw_055.jpg

Andy :)

Andy, whats your tips on getting those crystal clear shots. What do you do?
They look superb:D

Daniel

Andy, whats your tips on getting those crystal clear shots. What do you do?
They look superb:D

Daniel

Thanks Daniel. I have no idea! I have fluked a group of settings which gives results like that. It all comes off a 256MB 7600GT card. I have a 23" monitor and a 512Mb card (which I wanted for another purpose) lying unused in a cupboard because I am terrified to change a thing.....

Andy :)

I too have a 7600GT 256 MB card but can't get anything close to that. Mind you my processor is a 2.0 gHz single core on an old o.s...

I'll see if I can toss of a few of me own shots up here on the weekend...

:wave:

Gisa ^^

Thanks to Dermmy...

:cool: Yes, the pics you posted really jerked me to attention as I've been poking around the last several weeks with a 8800GT & produced nothing without the "sawtooth" effect...

So I went to the NVidia Control Panel & reset back to default settings & on the Adjust Image Settings with Preview page I checked "Use my preference emphasizing: Quality."

I get a much better view than if I let the hardware or the application decide.

Getting there is now all the fun...

:cool: A southbound NS train 708, an Andover, VA coal train for Georgia Power Plant Hammond in West Rome, GA, at Davis, GA on highway 136, near the famous Resaca, GA (un)-Civil War Battlefields...
backyard20090706train70.jpg

By the way, we need the Norfolk Southern C30-7 overhauled & returned to Trainz for TS2009...!
screen010zg9.jpg

The NS C30-7 had running numbers & you could use the C36-7 numbers as here up to a certain locomotive...you had two locomotives in one.

oh wow i think that south bay one looks sweet there (its one i havnt got around to playing with) here are a couple from the JointedRail backlot i took today.

norfolksouthern37_20090825_0001.jpg

norfolksouthern37_20090825_0003.jpg

norfolksouthern37_20090825_0005.jpg

norfolksouthern37_20090825_0009.jpg

Justin,
Some how some way, I'll be getting the CN SD40-2, and the IC SD40-2!
As a long time Illinois Central fan, I must say that you truly have captured the essence of IC's best locomotives.
Thank You guys so much, I hope one day I'll be able to get a hold of it.

Woody

WOW!!! :udrool: That CN SD40-2 and UP ES loco are sweet.....Them will be another purchase for sure once they come out.....I am just waiting for my paypal so I can buy them CN ES loco's ya have......

Keep up the good work ya'll :Y:

I just want to clarify something,
On the CN/IC SD40-2, did you guys remember that Canadian National kept the
Times New Roman "6072" style number boards?
I'm sure you did, but I've been following the IC for years.
If we could get a few more shots of all three of those CN beauties, just to drool at! I'm sure ol' WCL would agree, eh?
Perhaps some "in service" shots, passing cornfields in Illinois...

Woody

JR Chessie SD50 leads a pair of Geeps through the Kentucky hollers....

ek3_110.jpg

Andy ;)

Last edited:
Back