JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

amm4425_64fe95664e794.png
amm4425_64fe956a7713b.png
amm4425_64fe956dccc8b.png

Just a request, could you creators add the option for "ditch lights?"

Thanks,
John
The UP SD24s never survived long enough to have ditch lights, thus it would be not prototypical (unless an SD24 exists with ditch lights, they won't be added).

*snip*

Very few variants have been missed here
LOVE IT! Can't wait for the release, and the eventual ATSF variants!

The UP SD24s never survived long enough to have ditch lights, thus it would be not prototypical (unless an SD24 exists with ditch lights, they won't be added).

I think he means programming an option to use the "ditchlights" button on the UI like how RRMods does with their locomotives.

I think he means programming an option to use the "ditchlights" button on the UI like how RRMods does with their locomotives.
if he did thats not really possible unless we wanted our ditchlights to disappear at 500m or whatever it is, and if he meant an actual mesh then there would be no reason for me to since as was stated no UP sd24s lived long enough to receive ditchlights

Wow Audie, those SD24's look fantastic. Thank you for doing the later paint schemes. I remember seeing those as a kid at the East LA yard.

UP SD24s with ditch lights did and continue to exist technically... (in SD20 form.)

Straight SD24's did get (and one still does exist with ditch lights) although they are the high hood variety.

UP SD24s with ditch lights did and continue to exist technically... (in SD20 form.)

Straight SD24's did get (and one still does exist with ditch lights) although they are the high hood variety.
Of course you'd know that, SD24B :ROFLMAO:
I would imagine Audie would make those variants eventually but I'm happy with whatever is put out!

Question for Audie, whenever you get around to finishing the crab on the C40-9, will there be an option to use both a Manual Horn Valve lever and an Automatic Horn Valve lever to operate the horn like how the real units did as seen in this photo?

Last edited:
I typically handle all of the operational functions of the cabs - but for clarity on the subject I would like to see your image before responding.

Back