JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

yes but we also need the time to test things. Sometimes it isn't until posting a screenshot that you notice a mistake.

NS_37_64544edf462ce.jpg

NS_37_645435414939a.jpg

NS_37_64544edf5d93b.jpg

NS_37_645435416a38c.jpg

Good lord! I've gotta be honest, I'm not a fan of that style of loco, but wow, they are some amazing models and colour schemes!

Great stuff.

Cheers,
Piere.

Hey Justin, thought you could probably answer this question I have about the NS ES44AC, What is the first number that the modern PTC array spawns with?

There is also a teaser for a new Union Pacific ES44AC (C45ACCTE) on the Facebook page. I am excited for these new models and they will be right at home on the West from Denver route and Sherman Hill.

I completely agree.

3rd-ing.

Actually, I'll go so far as to say: New PVR content pack. Time for new models to get the PVR paint. All the new Audie stuff, the new SD70ACe's (Replace the old model in PVR paint), ES44AC's, AC44C6M's, GP15T's, or B36-7's. Definitely an ex-CR MT6 Slug w/ARN.

And that's not even including updating the route.... It'd probably be one of the most expensive routes in Trainz Payware DLC history, but it'd likely be worth it. I mean: LotBN2 is big and somewhat highly priced ((even with Club Car discount)). MWG/PVRX is HUGE. So it updated with modern graphics and sold as Payware? It'd be BIG and EXPENSIVEish but worth it.

Last edited:
I'm sure they've said that Midwest Grain is no longer supported and have no plans to upgrade it, and I'm sure that extends to the PVRX.

On a similar note, however, are there any plans for a new Utah Belt SD70ACe?

Last edited:
On a similar note, however, are there any plans for a new Utah Belt SD70ACe?

Updated and more Utah Belt locos as a whole would be awesome. Examples include SD40-2, SD45, SD50, SD60M and whatever else the Utah Belt has on roster would make all us UB fans happy (make sure and include those light packages!). Great minds think alike :D

Last edited:
I meant to post this picture of the PVR ex CR slug.
PVR-ex-CR%2C-MT-Slug.jpg

See this? I'd pay for this, or the content pack it was part of.

I'm sure they've said that Midwest Grain is no longer supported and have no plans to upgrade it, and I'm sure that extends to the PVRX.

I get that, but that's also a shame. I know it'd take a little while to upgrade everything to 19 or 22 standards, but that's still cash on the table. Just like LotBN or Tidewater Point Railroad: Keep the original versions freeware, and make the more recent updated details, one payware. And I'm not even talking the old content packs being updated. I'm talking just the route, and maybe a corresponding content pack with PVRX versions of all the new releases or updated models.

Back