JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

You always want something else, than you are being offered. Thats the nature of your questions.

Do you have any idea how much work it takes, to make these top notch models and textures.

These are not simple reskin jobs !

I do understand, in fact, I’ve tried it myself. There’s no reason to get mad at someone for asking a simple question that can go unanswered. I only ask the question once, and I don’t beg for it. If I do ask for something, I make sure to put in something like “after you’re done with X” or “when you feel you want to get back to work on Y.”

I’d prefer it if you didn’t make it seem like it’s a criminal action to ask a question.
Plus, if you’re going to get on my case about asking a freaking question, go get on the other people also asking questions. There are about 7 or so questions before mine.

And if you’re saying that reskins are “simple,” you’re very much wrong about that.

Last edited:
speaking of mopac-
as far as future plans, like i said, its a moving target

c9cb1596c32d23358c890d1c2eff0af2.jpg

048c1666624f59dcda71e242ee641a50.jpg

mattf_62a259fe502ad.jpg

WOOT that is sick!!! I'll will be looking for it in the future a must have for me! BTW I hated going through the doors as GE must have thought all railroaders were skinny LOL.

I do understand, in fact, I’ve tried it myself. There’s no reason to get mad at someone for asking a simple question that can go unanswered. I only ask the question once, and I don’t beg for it. If I do ask for something, I make sure to put in something like “after you’re done with X” or “when you feel you want to get back to work on Y.”

I’d prefer it if you didn’t make it seem like it’s a criminal action to ask a question.
Plus, if you’re going to get on my case about asking a freaking question, go get on the other people also asking questions. There are about 7 or so questions before mine.

And if you’re saying that reskins are “simple,” you’re very much wrong about that.

all you do is ask when new content is coming out. you're a gimme-pig just like so many others. the problem isn't you asking, the problem is you asking when x is coming out or when y will be available every time you post. literally every post i've seen from you has a question like this and it's super annoying and makes you look like a selfish child

anyway woo more uboats

Why wasn't it finished then? Are there more like it? I've noticed that some locomotives are "hidden" in the shop and can be found randomly by clicking on the type or carrier tag, so I didn't know if it was just "hidden"...

Why wasn't it finished then? Are there more like it? I've noticed that some locomotives are "hidden" in the shop and can be found randomly by clicking on the type or carrier tag, so I didn't know if it was just "hidden"...

What's it to you? Developers aren't obligated to please you.

Nice job Ryan! Chicago Central is (in my opinion) an underrepresented railroad in Trainz. Glad to see JR having a crack at it!

Back