JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

That is not an error. The angle of the screenshot must make it look confusing. I rendered a 5 view of the model it might help.

NS_37_599e396ade662.jpg

Yeah, must have been the screen angle then. After looking at your render and then looking at prototypes everything does look to be correctly placed. Really is a nice looking model and the only thing that could make it better would be if a virtual Todd T was at the throttle!

Excellent work, Justin. I've noticed some of these units have helper link while others do not. For example, 6330 was used primarily for ballast service from P.A to G.A while 6320 serves as a helper on the Pittsburgh line. Just something I found odd after I read that the first 30 units (6300-6329) we're all to be equipped with helper link and used as such. Anyway, with so many of these great locomotives running on the Pittsburgh line, could this be a hint of things to come??? I hope so. Regardless, that's a fantastic looking loco.

Last edited:
76847a9a5f333fc869e22221e04c7c95.png

A BNSF earthworm speeds through Darling Hill, MO, outside of Spring Creek on the Spring Creek Central. Darling Hill is 80% complete, and is the most developed part of the route.

An elevated view of BANG L25 wrapping things up in Brewer, Maine- the plastic loads will get shoved down yard 1 and the intermodal cars on 2 will be shoved even further into the industrial park just North of the yard, joining additional cars to go out with this evening's T2 manifest. After shoving back 902 and 111 will hitch back up on the mainline at this end of their train, anticipating the T5 crew to come on duty, taking the cut down to Bucksport.

therock_59b5d7dcebe25.jpg

I'm not a very educated person when it comes to guessing locomotive types, but can I take an insanely wild guess and say that is a GP10?

Nice shot by the way :)

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

Back