JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

What firestorm is doing here has nothing to do with RRMods, even if its him speaking here its does not mean he is speaking out for everyone. Firestorm was head of PR when we had a special group that helped out with site but that is over now. We too at RRMods feel embarrassed about what is happening currently here in this forum but we don't have the power to stop it, we did what we could about it by basically getting rid of Mikelj001 and firestorm. The sd80mac we released was not released to retaliate against JR in any way, Joe was working on it for over a month and it happened to of gotten finished yesterday with extremley bad timing as Justin shown his own model that same day. If you want to believe it is up to your own opinion but thats the way it is. We were trying to make better ties with JR but due to some misfortune events that tie has collapsed. So away with the arguing and lets get this topic back on track and not locked and i would like to see some screenshots too. Nice shot Mike!

I kinda like this one...

PlayBall.jpg

Cheers,
Fred

I'm just kind of wondering why one of my posts back on page 39 got whacked, I didn't say anything derogatory or inflammatory or in any other way controversial.

Go figure…

Last edited:
Well as far as I can see the only person who is your side is Evan123. If you consider JR's response childish, then let us consider some of the actions of your only supporter (Evan123) when he was a member at USLW shall we. How about lowering people's karma points because of his personal grudges against some of the members there and not based on what they posted and then cries and complains when he found out.

As far as jumping on an "accustation," what's wrong with a group defending themselves. What I find childish is how quick you were to make an accusation with no proof. I was intenending to purchase some of your nice gp15s but after what you have done you have lost all of my business.

See #601.

(10 characters)

looking great as always guys and remember this, if there are 2 versions of the same type of engine or car created by different people, then just think of it as two different types of weathering :p

Train crews all decked out in plaid shirts, Levi's and old greasy caps run two Chess-C staples down the line to pick up a cut of rock hoppers.
4273a4a17cb87a76142a12c214ad8896.jpg

Classic railroading.
10430427e07f99067fa0c53d9026b952.jpg

Needless to say, these two feel right at home.

i have a question about the content creatition at jr
why hasnt jointedrail created anything for Missouri Pacific, if i knew how to reskin i would have reskinned some sd40s and gp40s already
just cerous
-Taylor

i have a question about the content creatition at jr
why hasnt jointedrail created anything for Missouri Pacific, if i knew how to reskin i would have reskinned some sd40s and gp40s already
just cerous
-Taylor

what the heck is cerous ? Not trying to go off topic since this is the JR thread but taylor RRmods has MP stuff.

Now back to the topic

i know rrmods has mopac stuff
i just like jr more
jr pays closer to attention to detail. more then rrmods
anyways
nice pic
i got a few to come

A misspell of curious? You should email our lovely customer service line about it...here's a couple gevos with some other BNSF equipment for ya... :p

05fe8c42235e80fc4106450e4f5c4fd3.png

Last edited:
Great photos, but those Gevos are not available in the JR Store ? Except for the Burlington Northern Santa Fe ones.

Back