JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

i use an old program called Paint Shop Pro. it has a lot of the same abilities as photoshop, and i can usually pick one up at the local office supply or best buy for $100 when its time to upgrade. i know i should learn photoshop, but i have always been faster in psp, thats what i get for being cheap (more like just too young to have money) when i started. if it wasnt for this program and a beta copy of lightwave, id never be modeling now.

Paint Shop Pro is in fact one of the best bits of kit to do trainz skins and will give you a better result as it uses TGA as a native format and dose not perform any compression or format conversion to work on TGA's like other platforms do.

scratchy201105130000.jpg

scratchy201105150000.jpg

Love that second one, Scratchy!
To add to what mrscsi was saying, there's also a height difference as well.

Last edited:
...different era...

:cool: Bare in mind the Andy Quaas(RRMods) version was made about eight years ago on not quite the computer as well as the CADD program of today....

...it looks like the one on the right has more fuel in the tank than the one on the left...:hehe:

i am back

i am back, let me say i am a changed man. evan123 i would like to start new with you, as well as everyone. i hope all can forgive my last screw ups and i understand if you all dont. here is my pic, it is a wip shot.
atsf1.jpg

i am going to re-start the line though, it was a littly kiddish:hehe: :eek:

About the SD80MAC...

Well, I love them both and they should be good. One has a cab,the other has features. I most likely will get the JR one when I have money.

One's free, another cost money.

Funny how that works.

:wave:

I think both are fine for what they are.

Cheers,
Joshua

:cool: Bare in mind the Andy Quaas(RRMods) version was made about eight years ago on not quite the computer as well as the CADD program of today....

...it looks like the one on the right has more fuel in the tank than the one on the left...:hehe:

Andy isn't part of rrmods, Infact I don't even know that he was contacted about it..

If you are indeed a conductor with CP, you have a weak life if you spend your days working on the railroad, then crawl back to glue your face to the computer screen to surf train forums and talk with your little train friends.

Little peculiar if you ask me... but every "man" is to his own I suppose. Have a pleasant afternoon. :)

Before this thread gets moved,

montaukgeeps.jpg

Last edited:
About the SD80MAC...

Well, I love them both and they should be good. One has a cab,the other has features. I most likely will get the JR one when I have money.

The one that isn't a digital roundhouse model from years ago will have features and a custom cab. As will the SD70MAC and Dash8s.
:)

Back