JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

hello that is a cool looking engine. will there be any sd70ms, c44-9ws, ac4400s,sd9043mac now those will be cool engines to have.

no worries paul. i went ahead and looked it up because i thought the 80 and 90 were the same locomotive. they are the only things that are different is the class lights and afew other things. -inprr ps i found out that Union Pacific sold one dda40x to dakota southern sometime after retirement of the class. its in sad shape.

Yea an expert in photoshop and not a creator, a creator is someone who makes his own mesh and doesn't steal other peoples meshes and claim they are his own. Your day will come.... you wait and see!!!!!!

Any written statement is my OWN and does not reflect on any other organization i may be affiliated with.

Last edited:
Yea an expert in photoshop and not a creator, a creator is someone who makes his own mesh and doesn't steal other peoples meshes and claim they are his own. Your day will come.... you wait and see!!!!!!

Any written statement is my OWN and does not reflect on any other organization i may be affiliated with.
oooooh. Do tell!

:wave:

I swear, here we go again.:n:

inprr: The SD80MAC and SD90MAC do look almost identical from the out side. The main difference is on the inside, the SD80MAC uses the EMD 20-710 engine(5000HP) and the SD90MAC uses the EMD H engine (6000HP). There are also some other differences. I know only Conrail got the SD80s and did not realize any other railroads looked at buying them.

Paul

Shut up, you are obviously clueless. :'(

you sure you came up with that on your own? or maybe you stole it from someone else and claim it as your own. i was waiting for one of you guys to pop in. :wave:

and thanks for alerting me to 'my day' coming up. i sure wouldn't want to miss that. what should i wear to the occasion? i guess as long as i dont have to travel to lunacy land where you and your friends live it will be a fun experience.

:hehe: :hehe:

also i dont use photoshop and as a result am far from an expert in it. but thank you for the compliment.

Last edited:
You've got a pretty hefty claim going off of what, a couple renders and 3 screenshots? I'd LOVE to see what support you can bring to the table for your side of this.

:wave:

Amen.......

And now back to your regularly scheduled thread.....

You've just proved this much more that you've a) never modeled and understood how long it would take to rebuild something, b) *censored* , c) become a genius smart enough that you can prove a ridiculous accusation based on one individual who accused JointedRail of stealing a model. News flash, if you make a well car off of plans, you can be damn well sure models will look similar even when modeled by completely different creators.

The intelligence of people ASTOUNDS me, have a pleasant evening. :)

I LOVE HOW YOU ARE NOT DENY ANY OF THIS.

This has nothing to with a certain group i am with, this is about how you and your cronies stealing other peoples meshes, past them on as your own.

How about the Husky Stack Car, it's funny no one saw any renders, oh and the piece you said you made was only made to keep the eyes off you.

And their is other stuff, i don't need to name because it would be a thread all it's own.

You can call me names what ever i call it like i see it, and you can't prove me wrong........LOL

Yea JR "PLAY WITH THE BEST, CUZ WE STEAL FROM THE REST"

Firestorm - you cant win a case in court with out actual evidence. And such a mature way to start a ruckus on the forum.God made the PM features So use it ! Do you honestly think they would steel meshes if they have enough talented team members that are quite capable of making there own meshes ?

Last edited:
WOW saw this one coming i think someone is just a little Jealous they dont have the talent to make something of their own!! :'( :'( :'( :wave: :p

Cheers,
Brian

This has nothing to with a certain group i am with, this is about how you and your cronies stealing other peoples meshes, past them on as your own.

How about the Husky Stack Car, it's funny no one saw any renders, oh and the piece you said you made was only made to keep the eyes off you.

And their is other stuff, i don't need to name because it would be a thread all it's own.

You can call me names what ever i call it like i see it, and you can't prove me wrong........LOL

Yea JR "PLAY WITH THE BEST, CUZ WE STEAL FROM THE REST"

OMG dude you are so dumb its not even funny... You should really get your facts straight before you go ranting like an idiot on here because you're the one that looks like the jack ass... (excuse my language)

i am deny any of this - i just dont have to, its a stupid accusation.

thats the second time you've said that. YOU ARE DENY ANY OF THIS? tells me just the opposite.

im not sure what piece you are talking about. are you saying someone else made a peice for me to steal and show that i did not steal something i did not steal? whos making all of this for me then?

You can call me names what ever i call it like i see it, and you can't prove me wrong.

i dont have to prove anything, and you cant prove yourself right. look what im up against...

also a spell-checker wouldn't hurt either bud... just saying.

Last edited:
Back