JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

-A relay box:

0673ef1e86f3562b42163508390e8a29.jpg

-Joe

Yum - always lookin' for a better relay box - there are surprisingly few good uns. Thanks Joe :)

i personally cant wait but none of the sceenery itoms work for me
is it because i use trs2009
i am just cerous why it doesnt work

How do you not notice all the red lines under your words.......

-Nice cabinets Joe, as Andy said this is something that you can never have enough of.

-Thanks guys, this was my first time at photo skinning, and i thought they came out ok. Heres one more crappy shot!

34fef1463e0caf3f33fc159b1fb08c59.jpg

-Made no names, and bnsf names!

-Joe

sweet too bad there isn't a way to type info in to a box like that re name able street signs because I want to do a line of CSX boxes if I ever decide to tackle the Kanawaha sub

You should probably sell your computer and buy another one.

i wish i could afford to
i really do
this is the error that comes up for the coal unloading facility

Error: This asset has a trainz-build number which is not recognised by this tool.

funny thing
it works in 2010 but not in 09 which is what i prefer and currently use

Well yea. It's self explanatory. It works in '10 but not '09 because it was built in ts2010, and the only way to fix that is to go into the config and mess with some stuff.

Anyway, sweet looking relay boxes Joe!

sweet too bad there isn't a way to type info in to a box like that re name able street signs because I want to do a line of CSX boxes if I ever decide to tackle the Kanawaha sub
-Actually you can, but i dont think its worth it. Just skin a whole bunch of different ones.
Good looking boxes Joe. Will they be on JR or the DLS?
-Haven't decided yet, but count on one or the other or both!

-Joe

Yea, but,Joe I have no computer abilities. I mean Gmax, Photoshop, Gimp, and all the other programs. It could also be my lack of patients to work on stuff.

Back