JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

I hope it comes in a pack of H1,H2,H3 Engines. That would be awesome. And with Black Friday I mean Black thursday coming up.:p

Nice job Justin....And your team.... :Y: You guys sure know how to make a train sim sure come to life...Guys like you are what a sim like this needs

I tip my hats to you and you-all

THANK YOU

i know this may be a bit late, but will there be the one where BNSF rushed the loco into service before its strips were put on? -inprr

Will the Dash-9s use the installer beta'd with the RBMN rolling stock?

Doubtful at this stage in the game, were still going thru some refinement of that piece and even if we did that we would still make it optionally available as a straight CDP file. Some like installers, some don't.

NAW! Now your just pulling on my strings... You sure know me well for somebody that has not really discussed my love of several things that I am about to mention with me LOL... You sure know that have a special passion for Coal trains led by SD70MAC's going up and down grades... #2, You must know that I love SP units.. I dont care what kind it is, if it has the Southern Pacific on it, I love it... #3 you must somehow know that I love Tennessee Pass... #4 You must know that I love a beautiful sky.. Do you happen to have Telekinesis?

Last edited:
Back