JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

:cool: I have reviewed the folders & know what you mean...

It must be the smoke att. with the kuid number I presume...

Incidentally, don't edit JR loco's or anyone else's with ARN in CCP...you'll have no numbers until you uninstall/update the TAD/reinstall...

yea that might be true, i dont use ccp so... this with 06 tho? i seem to remember editing them in the new ccp uner 09 beta as a test and not noticing anything.

...it's a cool utility...

:cool: I use TS2009/CMv2/CCP exclusively now, however I have all the content from '04 & TRS2006 is still hooked-up.

I don't know why this happens, nothing changes in the folders, the scripts stay intact.

I knocked my new Black Widow TrainMaster in the head like that the other day...I ran the locomotive on my test-board route, then edited enginesound, interior & mass in CCP.

When I tried it out, no numbers...same as with JR & SPorBUST content...I narrowed down the problem & revised my editing protocol.

I'm not sure whether the "flame-effect" would suffer this, but I have learned simply not to subject a scripted locomotive to CCP.

I haven't put a WofT locomotive through CCP, I bet it would catch-hell!

Howdy,

JR4.jpg

JR3.jpg

JR2.jpg

JR1.jpg

Thanks JointedRail.
Cheers Mick.:D :D

hi Norfolksouthern37

being european i'm not very familiar with the american locomotive classes, but beauty is beauty, no doubt. And those modells are beauties all. Especially the engine on the first screenshot is very nicely shaded. A perfect work!

Greetings from Hungary:

Sura
:wave:

I learned how to "hot-dog" the CSX C30-7 Stealth...
*snip*

By idling a moment in notch-5, then opening the throttle to notch-6, you can get a real show...:hehe:

Nice touch! My dad doesn't believe it, though. Do you think you could post a video clip of it?

Great photos everyone!

When I try to order locos from Jointed Rail, I cant because when it asks me to select a payment type, there is no payment type to select from, so I always get stuck there.

Can someone please help me, I would like to order locos from them too.:'(

Last edited:
Back