JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Coal Country love

scratchy_5ad61aebeb0a2.jpg

scratchy_5ad61b3ba0f49.jpg

scratchy_5ad61b6ec5c68.jpg

Annndd a teaser from my next project!

Last edited:
Awesome work on the GEs! I’m excited that these are coming to fruition, and I’m sure I’m not alone.

What liveries do you have planned?

Very nice screenshots RNFANCS :).

I'm sorry for quoting your screenshots, but as a user of MSTS/Openrails alongside Tane, I can't help it, but I instantly noticed the thin lines that appear over the trees in the background. This is a problem seen in many MSTS routes, but is easily corrected in the corresponding Ace.files.
After 2 weeks with Tane, I'm still "new" to this game and it's inner workings, but this is something that will be corrected, before releasing the Monongahela route, right?. I guess your scenes are from the forthcoming JR Monongahela route.

Edit: The lines are also easily noticeable in these great screenshots by Deadpoolmx55 : https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...-Deadpool-(large-shots)&p=1655538#post1655538

Regards Claus

Last edited:
Very nice screenshots RNFANCS :).

I'm sorry for quoting your screenshots, but as a user of MSTS/Openrails alongside Tane, I can't help it, but I instantly noticed the thin lines that appear over the trees in the background. This is a problem seen in many MSTS routes, but is easily corrected in the corresponding Ace.files.
After 2 weeks with Tane, I'm still "new" to this game and it's inner workings, but this is something that will be corrected, before releasing the Monongahela route, right?. I guess your scenes are from the forthcoming JR Monongahela route.

Edit: The lines are also easily noticeable in these great screenshots by Deadpoolmx55 : https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...-Deadpool-(large-shots)&p=1655538#post1655538

Regards Claus
We do not make the trees, we have no right to edit the trees. but I've searched for a proper tree that looks good in winter. and these are the best-looking trees I have found. maybe a message to the original creator of said trees that are on the DLS. JVC.
as until you pointed it out I didn't notice the flaw. and it doesn't bother me at all. thanks for the heads up though

(large images)

I accidentally deleted the last post's image so here are some more.

As for planned skins, UP and BNSF are at the top of the heap. What comes after could change.

We do not make the trees, we have no right to edit the trees. but I've searched for a proper tree that looks good in winter. and these are the best-looking trees I have found. maybe a message to the original creator of said trees that are on the DLS. JVC.
as until you pointed it out I didn't notice the flaw. and it doesn't bother me at all. thanks for the heads up though

Of course, my mistake. For a moment I forgot all about The DLS and dependencies in Tane. No matter what, the Monongahela route looks like something, I'm going to like a lot :).

Regards Claus

Back