JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

deadpool_5cc3a084cf604.jpg

There were outdated and throwing up errors(although I never had any problems with them). But if what I'm reading is true they are working on new ones that will be up to modern standards.

Will they still be freeware for the new versions? Though even if I had problems, I modded them to kill the errors.

Will they still be freeware for the new versions? Though even if I had problems, I modded them to kill the errors.
It's up in the air.

*I should say there will be payware F units and E units, however which ones will be freeware is TBD

@deadpoolmx55 what ever happenned to the u36c there shots of from back in the day?
not available to the public, it was never supposed to be released but to a miscommunication it was released for a couple hours. and then we took it down. so thats what happened to it.

WOW, exquisite work Felix :cool: ;).

You, deadpoolmx55 and Steven (smyers) are my Trainz heroes, and in a league of your own.

The best regards Claus

I have removed the garbage from this thread.

@cascaderailroad: STOP with this nonsense. The decision was made and carried out and no amount of your protesting is going to change that. Stop polluting threads.

Let's move on shall we?

NS_37_5c9adf2192c8d.jpg

Love it very much...will this be pbr capable for TRS2019?

Back