JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

22813017468315456c239c8e5683b5f4.jpg

Many flavors! :D

Is it possible you could do a few patch skins like a CR ex DLW or something like that? I don't know how many roads had these in that era. If its possible, I'd like to see CB&Q, D&RGW, SAL, ACL, and C&O versions if they did have any of these hoppers. Looks very nice as well!

Is it possible you could do a few patch skins like a CR ex DLW or something like that? I don't know how many roads had these in that era. If its possible, I'd like to see CB&Q, D&RGW, SAL, ACL, and C&O versions if they did have any of these hoppers. Looks very nice as well!

I'll have to see if these were patched by CR, I don't remember having seen that offhand. As far as other roadnames there will be at least 20.

Adam,

You should supply the white plastic version shown along with a box of paints, decals, and a paintbrush this way the users can create their own roadnames. :)

Not a bad idea since I've sort of gotten away from that lately. For a car such as this with seemingly endless skins I would typically skin until I got bored and then let you all handle the rest.

Hmmm

Could we do the Montauk line through promised land?

Or if that isn't done, the dengon terminal area on the LMB?

thanks!!!

I meant to respond to this much earlier, but work and life have a way of doing that...

Both great areas! I have rails laid in Degnon as well as from East Hampton to MY (thus through Promised Land, of course), but not enough detail yet to show off. I had wanted to wait until I detailed these areas to respond, but that won't happen for a little while. In the meantime, here's a fast forward to 1992 with the Greenport Scoot heading back west into the sleepy station at Yaphank, just passing YA block limit. P161 leads and another does the work on the rear.

deeter_5913d27f7b4e3.png

Back