JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

May I just say, all those screenies from today are absolutely mindblowing. Im half convinced you guys are out taking pics of real life sceenes and not screenshots of a game!!
The detail in every shot, wow... Bravo :)

Clair

They worked just fine in all the versions I have ... But apparently JR got sick and tired of all the complaints from people, and JR didn't feel like answering peoples questions anymore, as to updates and support ... so they axed them ... I suppose more "culling" of old assets is in the near future

Now without the original mesh, the reskin kit is useless, unless you have the mesh

The 11th commandment: "Thou shalt not play with old junk no more" !

Ah... yes I found the post... https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?152076-Jointed-Rail-Freeware-F7A-s-And-F7B-s

That's too bad. Those are old, but well engineered. I never had any problems with them. Some of my favorite locos... well, next to El Pollo Loco.

Last edited:
Ah... yes I found the post... https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?152076-Jointed-Rail-Freeware-F7A-s-And-F7B-s

That's too bad. Those are old, but well engineered. I never had any problems with them. Some of my favorite locos... well, next to El Pollo Loco.

With the amount of third party reskins of them available at TEH, Trainz Forge, and other sites, I wouldn't worry too much about the meshes, but dependency searches could be a little troublesome.

Matt

I have removed the garbage from this thread.

@cascaderailroad: STOP with this nonsense. The decision was made and carried out and no amount of your protesting is going to change that. Stop polluting threads.

Let's move on shall we?

NS_37_5c9adf2192c8d.jpg

Now that is sweet, Well done Justin nice work.
Cheers Mick.:)
P.S Justin I think I may of worked out how to use the Priffle button
render2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
You have as of today at the rate I work on stuff about ten years before I'll need both your DRGW locos ready for release please lol.

Last edited:
I think it is called a rerailing frog and it was used I'm pretty sure to put a wheel back on the track if they had a boo-boo and the derailment could be handled by the crew out on the road without the need for assistance, DRGW had two different types I think.
Cheers Mick.

Back