JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Ahhh yes. 1 to many bourbons and a glance from a distance. Still have some high hopes for the B's one of these days!

I understand what you mean :hehe:
Hopefully we’ll see a ‘return of the B-Boat’ to JointedRail. We’ve got the -7, so hopefully the -8 is coming soon. Totally looking forward to a Santa Fe version.

Dash8 40-B?? Hmmm

I really want to make a B39-8 or something similar with my library of GE parts but there are a lot of other dash 7s and an alco to be worked on for now.

I've cut down on in game file size and texture count dramatically with this version of the phase 3 ex-MP B23-7. Some pretty decent poly count reductions as well.

mattf_62e21ebe0b69d.png

mattf_62e0c7e8e1086.PNG

mattf_62e220312654a.png

Last edited:
Whoa that looks really awesome, talking the cab and UP paint scheme. Is an ATSF variant of the B23-7 among the Dash 7s you're covering? I'm also interested in seeing SOU's high hood versions.

Whoa that looks really awesome, talking the cab and UP paint scheme. Is an ATSF variant of the B23-7 among the Dash 7s you're covering? I'm also interested in seeing SOU's high hood versions.

Since I'm mostly working on phase 3 dash 7s right now I do have ATSF and SOU planned. ATSF had a batch of phase 3 units with AAR B trucks instead of FB-2s that I'm interested in making so that'll probably happen pretty soon.

Since I'm mostly working on phase 3 dash 7s right now I do have ATSF and SOU planned. ATSF had a batch of phase 3 units with AAR B trucks instead of FB-2s that I'm interested in making so that'll probably happen pretty soon.

Sweeeeeet! Looking forward to it. Hey, I’ve sent a PM to you a while back, did you get it? I forgot to send myself a copy to see if you received it or not. Thanks!

I really want to make a B39-8 or something similar with my library of GE parts but there are a lot of other dash 7s and an alco to be worked on for now.

I've cut down on in game file size and texture count dramatically with this version of the phase 3 ex-MP B23-7. Some pretty decent poly count reductions as well.

Well no complaints here man. We're all grateful for the great product you put out. I will say I'm gonna' be stoked to see those SOU HH's when they surface!

Looks good, only thing missing is the ditch lights

It was only a test version. The final does have ditchlights but none of this is likely to actually get you to pay for the item is it?

NS_37_62ec0cf983bdd.png

@WCL honestly yes both versions would be nice.

I have considered it, since the location of the lights causes some not-so-great issues within trainz since it cant occlude coronas with near geometry, a known limitation.

here is a bonus pic from the cab

NS_37_62d5e33be137a.jpg

Last edited:
my models have always included arn but a skin changer is something that I chose on a case by case basis

You should ask that the pages for the SD9 packs be updated to reflect that they have ARN. I was going to buy one during the July 4th sale but went with the 5 loco UP pack instead as ARN was not listed.

Back