JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Nice work Justin, Gee that loco has a fair amount of arials and stuff on top of the cab looks pretty special actually great job mate.
Cheers Mick.:)

NS_37_5b6237d706eca.jpg

NS_37_5b6237d6c36b9.jpg

NS_37_5b6237d695007.jpg

NS_37_5b623765cece9.jpg

Last edited:
I was just thinking of these U25C's and had given up hope that I will ever see them.

This regains my hope, with guarded enthusiasm.

Very nice shots.

Regards,

oh man! be nice to some Maine central/guilford system U25B's.

Someday that might happen. I would love to get some too since they ran not to far from where I live.

I remember the MEC ones running through Lawrence and Andover after the Guilford merger and buyout, but they were in horrible shape after Fink and co. got through with them a short time later. I saw a lot them blowing smoke as bad as the old ALCO Centuries inherited from their D&H merger/fiasco.

A bit before Guilford got their mitts on the MEC, I remember seeing them run through the Notch on the Mountain Division pulling good sized freights east and west to and from St. Johnsbury. Included in those trains were those famous Rock Island hoppers still wearing The Rock on them.

If this isn't allowed here, then it can be deleted

Can anyone at JR say what happened to the Wingersheek & Wiscasset Railroad? It was 'coming soon' back in November last year.

hey any new ET44's NS37? and you got any cab shots for us i cant wait to see the inside of them and are the interiors Railroad specific?

Back