JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

scratchy_5b1e98e85251e.jpg

Fantastic work Scratchy! Love seeing the mix of colours on the wagons in your shots, creates some fantastic variety! As well as the fantastic choices in textures, track, etc for your routes!

Now if only we could convince you to include some 'steam' facilities on a route for possible excursions or visiting locos ;) he he

Regards
Zec

Fantastic work Scratchy! Love seeing the mix of colours on the wagons in your shots, creates some fantastic variety! As well as the fantastic choices in textures, track, etc for your routes!

Now if only we could convince you to include some 'steam' facilities on a route for possible excursions or visiting locos ;) he he

Regards
Zec

I've considered myself trying to backdate his Coal Country back to the steam era. I got the inspiration for it from the Buffalo Creek & Gauley Railroad, a coal-hauling shortline that was one of the last railroads that used steam locomotives in the US. It never used a diesel in it's entire lifetime, from when it was founded in 1904 to when it shut down in 1965. Here's a link to a website about the Buffalo Creek & Gauley. I highly recommend you read the 'Stories' section, as it features stories from people who worked for the railroad and locals.
http://www.buffalocreekandgauley.com/index.html

Thanks Zec! I think this one should be pretty steam friendly with turntables (I think they might even be yours?! haha) and water towers at each end :)

TANE_2018-06-13_23-09-33-96.jpg

TANE_2018-06-13_23-11-22-71.jpg

Thanks Zec! I think this one should be pretty steam friendly with turntables (I think they might even be yours?! haha) and water towers at each end :)

Nice. Between this and Felix's route, there's some great stuff to look forward to.

Cheers,
Piere.

R&N MEPI-28 is seen heading South from Tunkahanock. The crew just finished switching Proctor & Gamble in Mehoopany and now is paralleling the Susquehanna River back to Pittston.

rnfancs_5b328a419e42a.png

Back