JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

It is no GE Dash 9, but I love this new EMD SD45-2! All kinds of stuff that move, and a custom cab. Thanks Jointed Rail! :udrool:

dce72b94f7397fa2de488dfb1d6ce646.jpg

That custom little center cab looks awesome! Would be so cool to have as and industry switcher. Is South Bay going to be a new fictional railroad, or just personal fun? Like the paint scheme.
EDIT: Oh and I just spied what seems to be some new little buildings, possibly by Mike?

That custom little center cab looks awesome! Would be so cool to have as and industry switcher. Is South Bay going to be a new fictional railroad, or just personal fun? Like the paint scheme.
EDIT: Oh and I just spied what seems to be some new little buildings, possibly by Mike?

The South Bay RR has been around a long time. It was probably my first fictional RR that started with one blue/white engine. Josh has since injected it with some awesome and redid the whole thing. This will be a whole new RR series that will probably have all the cool stuff including the center cabs built by Ryan. There are 4 unique models of that center cab, each a bit different.

Mike

I agree with Chadd, I defiantly like the paint scheme and the center cab would be a great addition to any roster.

Regards,

Back