JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Caught a couple pictures of the engine terminal at Swanson, ME on the Bangor and Leiver.
dc2dde5c1d462a2f8e7cae980033a1cf.jpg

95ca8f62bd03897d000315cc60b7c58b.jpg

Thanks Tom, snazzy shot. Hope all is well :wave:

Josh, no wonder you took so long to get L-21 moving.. too busy buffing out! ;)

After sorting the inbound cars for 21, 22, the outbound road job, and drilling Hancock Lumber, the Y-41 crew drifts hood out towards the shop lead with BANG 902.

deeter_5a3099564b6f8.jpg

Last edited:
Built and air tested, stone train U12 grinds out of Swanson, bound for Bangor. The crew (hi) originally planned for a sharp looking lashup, but some complications and a lack of time/patience resulted in this hilarious combination of L21's power with all that was was left available in Swanny.

deeter_5a3325919156d.jpg

Looking across the yard at Bucksport on a quiet sunny day. The freight station used by railroads in the past has definitely seen better days...

a1c754d5a2b2e215fabaac6ad8858e46.jpg

Felix, the guy on the very far right, near the bottom of the screen sitting next to the building, how long has he been there? Is the bus service that poor? Maybe a railfan waiting for that perfect shot.

Regards,

Great shot! Sure was a "Dead End" for Mr. Skelty.
I have to know, please: what are your Post Processing settings to get such amazingly real shots?

Thanks guys!

I have to know, please: what are your Post Processing settings to get such amazingly real shots?
Just "Manual" mode and the "SSAO" box checked. I don't think I've ever changed one of those values. Also the shaders are tweaked, but that's just another piece of the puzzle.
Much more important are some good environment settings and the choice of assets (see Rich's Coal Country as an excellent example of what can be achieved).

Back