JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Dude Simulatortrain, Those are nice pics. So what's the WM 2-8-0's Piping coming to so far? I hope they're nice looking.

Dude Simulatortrain, Those are nice pics. So what's the WM 2-8-0's Piping coming to so far? I hope they're nice looking.

adam.gif

Please see the most recent render.

That another ALCO RS-11? Just saw Trainboi1's, so many wonderful Alcos now. I certainly hope to see an SOU and SP/CWR ones now. Those EMDs look great too. Hoping for a classic high-hood U-boat too. SARM has one I know.

That another ALCO RS-11? Just saw Trainboi1's, so many wonderful Alcos now. I certainly hope to see an SOU and SP/CWR ones now. Those EMDs look great too. Hoping for a classic high-hood U-boat too. SARM has one I know.
RSD15. I've got one in my backyard that I operate and I was finally able to convince Adam to send me some similar parts a week ago.

Sorry, I still don't get it(I don't have the same clicks to certain things since I'm on the spectrum).

The piping was done on the fireman's side, then I started questioning how accurate it was. I dug into some brake system diagrams and was working my way through those most recently. I have not had a good opportunity to get back to it since. I want to see it finished, but it's just not a top priority at the moment.

The piping was done on the fireman's side, then I started questioning how accurate it was. I dug into some brake system diagrams and was working my way through those most recently. I have not had a good opportunity to get back to it since. I want to see it finished, but it's just not a top priority at the moment.

I'm happy to wait for whenever you do finish it. Don't usually see you guys doing steamers though, and that RSD15 that Therock is working on is quite nice as well. Hoping one might be an LS&I variant lol. Got a bit of a soft spot for the iron ore railways.

Knifeswitch you're killing me!

That last LIRR pic -- where is it? Non-electrified triple track on a curve is not ringing any bells -- what year are you modeling?

Is is maybe Bethpage?

Thanks man! This is Beth Interlocking and the route is set in 1985, prior to electrification to KO. That shot shows an old school 4012 about to hop on the Central Branch and head to Montauk.

Last edited:
Back