JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

TTPX-81146_Roster_kjj8987_2.jpg

Those would be perfect. I'm building the BNSF River Subdivision, the line next to which I grew up. There is a lot of steel moved between Birmingham, AL and Galesburg, IL (MEMGAL/GALMEM, GALBLY/BLYGAL, etc.), and the TTX F68AHs are imperative to getting it right. Plus, those BNSF Tier 4 locos wouldn't hurt either (quit teasing us!).

Beautiful job Therock! If it weren't for the billboard trees,that would be as photo realistic as you could get in a simulator as of 2019... But if that track used on that screenshot is from the Clubcar exclusive track pack,perhaps I have an extra reason to try to get Clubcar...

Thanks all for the kind words!

But if that track used on that screenshot is from the Clubcar exclusive track pack,perhaps I have an extra reason to try to get Clubcar...

I'm afraid this is not the case- that is some of my own procedural track that is as of yet unreleased.

Where have you been??? I miss those CP units! Will they come out on JR?

LOVELY! I rode by there literally 3 days ago. If there's one thing I'll gimmepig for..........

Keep up the superb work. You really have created a masterpiece.

If you don't mind me asking, have you modeled the old Grumman Factory yet? Or the central branch?

Where have you been??? I miss those CP units! Will they come out on JR?

Normally I don’t gimme-pig but I do need these for a session so I’m just going to ask: whatever happened to your Union Pacific Es44 and GP38-2?

The ES44 is still there, they just use the UP designation for it, the AC45CTE. The only JR UP GP38-2 that I know is only available to the Clubcar members.

Thanks for the help mate.

As for that GP38-2, I'm not sure it's what I'm looking for. Anyway the route itself requires this dependency:

<kuid2:45324:38013:3>

While the asset can be replaced, something is on my mind: what was the pack this asset was included in removed?

Back