JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

^^
This is beta tracks made by me. After polishing and creating randomized ties system, we'll uploaded those tracks on DLS or web site.
WearsPrada_5a5b128609993.jpg

ok thank you all. I like the beta track also. It would look good for old sidings or a abandon yard also. If you do upload the beta track to the DLS let me know if you don't mind. When you use some of the same old track continuously it get's boring after a while. I've used JR track and Cloaking Ghost's track a lot and love them but for this route I just need something that would bring out some detail and make it life like.

Keen to know what you guys think of these skins :) Eagle River Logging is in its final stages of detailing, then on to the sessions!

scratchy_5abba6e1c7e89.jpg

scratchy_5abba742d5828.jpg

scratchy_5abba7142b5a4.jpg

Man Eagle River is looking excellent! Quick question, what is the approximate length of the Eagle River route?

Cheers,
-Andrew

Thanks, its around 20miles to the furthest logging camp. Takes a fair while following the speed limits, if the length of this route doesn't keep people happy, none of the routes I'll ever release will!

Back