JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Well since everyone else is posting shots of their progress:

269e47561facf4e1c8de31da6cf676fa.png

Top secret project Ive been working on. Please nobody steal or use this image without my permission thank you.

I've actually got several things Im working on that I havent posted much on because Im still working on improving as a 3d creator. I wish I had as much to show off as the rest of these guys.

Last edited:
I'm not one to be picky, but it seems the front firemans side driver has a flat spot, other than that, great job. :)

Regards,

Not trying to be a gimmie pig, but are the Long Island engines and coaches slated for a release? Really love the Geeps and MP motors :)

A midday Port Jefferson local sits in the Hicksville Northside Track as threatening clouds bring a storm in from the west. It would probably be in the engineer's best interest to change ends quickly and hoof it to the 267 to shut the door!

deeter_5977dc557e7c6.png

A midday Port Jefferson local sits in the Hicksville Northside Track as threatening clouds bring a storm in from the west. It would probably be in the engineer's best interest to change ends quickly and hoof it to the 267 to shut the door!

Hey Knifeswitch, were can one obtain the 3rd Rail, Thanks

John

Not trying to be a gimmie pig, but are the Long Island engines and coaches slated for a release? Really love the Geeps and MP motors :)
Not a fixed date yet. Got a bunch of work to do to the coaches and the MP's will likely be rebuilt from the ground-up. The Geeps are in a pretty okay state as-is, though I still need to do the second order.

Simulatortrain, I've got a photo of an old Milwaukee wood-bodied, outside braced boxcar if you'd like it. There's two up there that've been turned into sheds, don't know if they are still there but saw it when I made a delivery up to Potlatch in St. Maries Idaho. Got some good pictures of the rest of the St Maries River Railroad equipment as well.

Simulatortrain, I've got a photo of an old Milwaukee wood-bodied, outside braced boxcar if you'd like it. There's two up there that've been turned into sheds, don't know if they are still there but saw it when I made a delivery up to Potlatch in St. Maries Idaho. Got some good pictures of the rest of the St Maries River Railroad equipment as well.

Sure, can't promise I'll make them (this wood car stuff takes a lot of work!) but I'd love to see them.

Back