JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Yeah enjoy it. Marriage can wait.... When you are ready to give up your opinions, money, social life, style of dressing, winning arguments, and everything else then you are ready to get married! :p

Mike

Yeah enjoy it. Marriage can wait.... When you are ready to give up your opinions, money, social life, style of dressing, winning arguments, and everything else then you are ready to get married! :p

Mike

As long as they don't take the computers, we're all spared for another day, right?

Steve

:D . You wouldn't have to forget about that if you had a wife that was interested in trainz and trains just like you. But that would probably be rare or you would have to be really lucky. In a way, that might be a bad idea.:D

i'm lucky ..my wife actually does enjoy trainz as well as real trains.i'm looking to the c40's to come out ..and in CNW colors.

i'm lucky ..my wife actually does enjoy trainz as well as real trains.i'm looking to the c40's to come out ..and in CNW colors.

oh i know
i am half tempted to design a route just for that scheme
and i am the only one i know of that likes trainz in my whole town
so yea
no love for me:confused: :'( :hehe:

Speaking of the Dash 8s, any idea of a release date Justin? I was told last year of a Christmas release and later sometime this month. I know there is just under a week left in April and I'm starting to get a little impatient, but I'm not trying to rush you, not at all, just curious. The "delays", as you would, makes me fell all the better about the quality and effort you and anyone else in the JR team are putting into it, so take all the time you need. If it takes another month so be it, I may not like it but I'll wait.

In other words, great looking cab! Can't wait for the centerbeams too Joe.:wave:

Speaking of the Dash 8s, any idea of a release date Justin? I was told last year of a Christmas release and later sometime this month. I know there is just under a week left in April and I'm starting to get a little impatient, but I'm not trying to rush you, not at all, just curious. The "delays", as you would, makes me fell all the better about the quality and effort you and anyone else in the JR team are putting into it, so take all the time you need. If it takes another month so be it, I may not like it but I'll wait.

In other words, great looking cab! Can't wait for the centerbeams too Joe.:wave:

the dash 8 is getting a cab too, this takes a little longer.

i warned everyone of this!

everyone wanted cabs, and i said that it will take longer. at least until the cabs are made and can be applied to others like them, things will move somewhat slower.

the dash 8 is getting a cab too, this takes a little longer.

i warned everyone of this!

everyone wanted cabs, and i said that it will take longer. at least until the cabs are made and can be applied to others like them, things will move somewhat slower.

well man i cant wait for the cnw one
i am already planning a route
(kinda)

cant wait
any word on that loco that looks simular to a u33 but isnt?

yeah i know ..just memories ,i grew up in milwaukee , in the 70's so i remember 3 position semaphore signals and doubletrack main.spent summers @the ST.francis interlock tower helping pull armstrong levers and running train orders down with a "Y" pole .

yeah i know ..just memories ,i grew up in milwaukee , in the 70's so i remember 3 position semaphore signals and doubletrack main.spent summers @the ST.francis interlock tower helping pull armstrong levers and running train orders down with a "Y" pole .

im thinking of a branchline
i am only using cb&q #947 from www.cloakedghosttrainz.com
and i am scouting for a few small towns to work with
i dont know how exact ill be but i know i am learning as i go and it will be a verry scenic route
then when i finnish that ill be doing a cnw route with jr's dahs 8s
but that is all the thought i put into the cnw route
i am just waiting for cloakedghost275 to email me with his gp30 so i can start
till then i am just on break

Oh yes... Even though I was only born in 1996, those days seem to impact even the Generation X people.

I would definitely like to see that properly simulated also.

Cheers,
Joshua

Back