Page 152 of 534 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 8001

Thread: JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Can some one tell me why the RBMN route is not finished

Really didn't know where to post this, but I really didn't want to start another thread. Anyways, I'm getting that red bug on the bottom right corner of the screen when I load up the Midwest Grain. This has only been happening since the v1.1 update. Here is the error. Also, I checked the asset shown below, the "Diamond Signal Controller," and nothing shows faulty.

United States of America, Washington State

I think it was mentioned someplace it is a work in progress.
    T:ANE Build 94916
    TRS19 Platinum Build 111951

Firefighterdan

United States of America, Pennsylvania, Allentown

@Nathans- The blank areas are simply areas that are not completed in this version. The Reading and Northern is something that will be over the next few years something that will hopefully get bigger and bigger depending upon the creators time committment to the route. The area that is done thus far is scenic'd and you can see that from the map there where that is. He elected not to delete the unfinished boards since others may want to add to it themselves in the meantime.

@conrail76- Make sure you have the latest signal fx library as well as the coronas and searchlight pack. These are in the freeware area of the site and were updated before the midwest grain release.

JointedRail Customer Support

thank you

United States of America, Indiana, Indianapolis

@conrail76- A note from Yutzk (Kevin) to me from the past. Make sure no signals or objects the route uses is open for edit. That will cause issues as well him and I have noticed.

Just another day with some of my favorite EMD produced locos. Gotta wait for that e-check to clear before I can get my hands on them SD80MACs.
    Last edited by CarbonRevenge; January 20th, 2013 at 12:06 PM.

nice pics

Glad the Juice train pack is now on the site!!

United States of America, North Carolina, Moyock

Excuse me but i was wondering if the dash 9 norfolk southern will come with a Comfort cab and will they be done soon

United States of America, Indiana, Indianapolis

All the dash 9s will come with a proper cab it is what is taking them so long. These are words from Yutzk (Kevin) and NorfolkSouthern_37 (Justin Cornell) from JR. They`ve said it before. I figured I`d mention it for them.

@1316554-The NS units are getting a cab that only NS used so the guys cant use any of their previous work as a base. That is what is taking so long.

@NS_37-Loving those EMDs. I tried several times to see 2012 but never got to before it was shipped overseas.

Paul
    Norfolk Southern Virginia Division Expert & Railfan.

Any of you guys know why there isn't numbers showing up on the plates or the side of my SD60M?

I had a problem once I installed it where it was faulty and didn't work due to an incorrect version number and that allowed me to finally use it but then I don't know why the ARN isn't working or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonRevenge View Post
    Any of you guys know why there isn't numbers showing up on the plates or the side of my SD60M?

I had a problem once I installed it where it was faulty and didn't work due to an incorrect version number and that allowed me to finally use it but then I don't know why the ARN isn't working or anything.
    CarbonRevenge that will happen if you open any of JR's older equipment in CCP. Have you done that? if so delete them in CMP and re-install them if prompted replace all.
    Hope that helps ya,
    Zman27

Quote Originally Posted by zman27 View Post
    CarbonRevenge that will happen if you open any of JR's older equipment in CCP. Have you done that? if so delete them in CMP and re-install them if prompted replace all.
    Hope that helps ya,
    Zman27
    That worked. Thank you.

Now I can enjoy looking at that beast of an engine without getting irritated at the lack of numbering...