JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

It looks really cool! Is it fictional?
Because the only thing I can find on GP9RM is some Canadian rebuilds that don't really look like this...

Cheers,
TrainzPlayer14

Now that's a fine example of first-gen power right there. Am i correct in thinking there might be some CP/CN GP9RMs to follow this?

Fictional hackjob I did to this, with Alex's help:

IMG_5146.jpg

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=48127

Very different than Canadian gp9rm rebuilds, pretty much specifically tailored to the BANG.

Interesting. The only difference i noted initially was the straight instead of sloped chop nose. In any case, that's quite the project you guys have got going there.

AnkbEG.jpg

Just bought these today, was missing dependencies....filed a service ticket in no time got a reply directing me to the downloads page to get the Cab, Leds and Swiss Numbers! Great Service.

That's a sweet tanker and track I agree! Has anyone ever considered creating placards for the tankcar placard holders with in the skins of any tankcar asset? They would go into the holder of the tankcars. I'm not asking for it, just additional wow factor on how good it looks. Being how that one is labeled for "Not for flammable liquids" it would not get a flammable liquids placard.

Very cool!

Dan

Back