JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Decided a little while back to update the CN van that I had released before. Hoping to incorporate some better features and more variations. This one in specific represents one of the 10 units that were upgraded and assigned to heavy coal service for the Tumbler Subdivision operations (I might add some more specific weathering, like coal accumulated on the roof in the near future)

ATSF854_59f93b9199b2a.jpg

This and the other skins will be free :wave:

Looks great! Are you guys at Jointed Rail thinking of doing any other cabooses? UP and/or BNSF bay window or extended vision cabooses would be nice.

B-e-a-utiful there, Scratchy! The yellow/industrial rust always *pops* when combined with the lush green appalachian scenery.

Looks great! Are you guys at Jointed Rail thinking of doing any other cabooses? UP and/or BNSF bay window or extended vision cabooses would be nice.
+1 on the outlook for caboose models using the latest design techniques. Most of the caboose assets on the DLS are showing their age in TANE. Even updating the freeware JR caboose models for the Chessie system etc., to work in TANE would be a huge leap forward. Anyway, always grateful for the quality assets JR keeps producing on a regular!

+1 on the outlook for caboose models using the latest design techniques. Most of the caboose assets on the DLS are showing their age in TANE. Even updating the freeware JR caboose models for the Chessie system etc., to work in TANE would be a huge leap forward. Anyway, always grateful for the quality assets JR keeps producing on a regular!

Yes, there are a lot of cabooses in TS12 and even they show their age. I am happy that there are a lot out there though, but more would be great!

Thanks guys!
Here are some shots from a route "coming soon", 17mi long this time and hopefully if we can get some cool JR custom content, I think you guys will love it just as much as Coal Country :)

Scratchy, might that route be based off the Canfor Englewood line? If so, I love it, and it would be really cool to see some dynamic SW1200's or 1500's! :hehe:

The Wingersheek & Wiscasset is a fictional RR and route originally done by George Fisher. George has allowed us to take this route from the past and modernize it, expand it, and give it our own touch to it. The scenery can easily be Maine, and it's a coastal type route. We've added a small yard, power plant, passenger stations and plenty of industries to switch to keep you busy for hours. There are portals at both ends as well as the middle of the route to add as much rail traffic as you can compete with on this branch line. If you're good you can do all of your switching stuff in between the road trains. It's also going to be packed with new content, new locomotive models, and more. We now have several routes all within a week or two of each other that are about ready to go.

We hope you enjoy them!

Mike

Back