JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Looks like a higher resolution nose graphics may stop that fuzzy logo on the front. Just a suggestion. I have seen a lot of my TS12 content end up more fuzzy on close ups when using T:ANE.

Under the bridge

therock_5ae97766b3c1e.jpg

and into the tunnel

therock_5ae977667c967.jpg

something something grandma's house

therock_5ae97a55916f7.jpg

Last edited:
That shot is so nice my poor old computer is struggling just to show it to me. Might be getting close to time to upgrade so I can use TANE.

Hi Petrama25, awesome screenshots. Is that the River Line and Hudson line that you are developing for TANE?, question, how did you reskin the Genesis locomotive to Metro North paint scheme? The Executive Metro North Paint scheme looks great. I hope JR soon creates a P32AC-DM locomotive with the Metro North Blue/red paint scheme and New Haven paint scheme. They would just need to add a hatch at the nose of the locomotive, third rail shoes and a Metro North cab signal system on the interior, as well as a 12 Cylinder 7FDL engine. That locomotive would be a great addition to the Major Tri State Area Project.

Hi JR,

Thank you for the new Club Car item, the EMD SD70ACe Union Pacific (late). A great looking model :).

ALYCOp.jpg

lL6mWw.jpg

UvJT85.jpg

70yrSm.jpg

The only problem I've noticed on these SD70ACe's, is the really tight coupling distance between the units. See below.

gbBdNZ.jpg

Regards Claus

Anyone having troubles with the bobber cabooses? I'm having issues with the downloading on that two pack, i only get the Western Maryland, not the Cumberland Valley.

Anyone having troubles with the bobber cabooses? I'm having issues with the downloading on that two pack, i only get the Western Maryland, not the Cumberland Valley.

I'm not sure if the CVRR was packed in the same file, it was originally packed with a PRR one and an unlettered. I was doing some skin correction at some point (roof and underframe should be freight car color like the body) and I don't remember if I ever got those back up. I'll take a look.

Back