JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

OK. thanks.

ETA: It's back up. Another question if I may. I'm going to start putting my JR items into TANE. I'm going to download them from scratch instead of moving over from 12. Do I still have to get all the dependency packs and the things like the cab and wiper updates?

Yes you will need to get all the dependencies just like you did to put them into TS12. I just did this same thing a couple days ago.

Before you guys drool over that shortline HH SD45, has anyone noticed that JR has missed a whole month of releases? and they have tons of content (Like the CF7s) that are pretty much done but they have not been released.

And do you realize what month that was? December? Christmas, holidays, etc. Those guys have families, jobs and lives to tend to

Before you guys drool over that shortline HH SD45, has anyone noticed that JR has missed a whole month of releases? and they have tons of content (Like the CF7s) that are pretty much done but they have not been released.
That shortline high hood may be beautiful (and I would definitely buy it), but believe me I for one most certainly have NOT forgotten about those CF-7s I have gone to the site several times to check. I saw a screenie of a Santa Cruz CF-7 so I am hyped, and am still hoping for a C&C CF-7 (101 or 103) but if not the ATSF will be great to reskin. I still wonder if those SOU GE Uboats are coming. I hope a TVRM Geep is ahead too. Lots of great stuff at jointed rail's workshop.

Saturnr

Ok JR do not have to release anything at all if they don't feel like it
and any way they release a lot of FREE stuff through the year at there
own expense when they could just sell it

Please don't think I am having a go at you because I'm not

It just seems to me that everyone expects things to happen because '"JR HAVE DONE IT IN THE PAST""
So why aren't they doing it now

It could also be that they are bizzy trying to get the Military Train project ready for release on the 22/1/2012

Ok JR do not have to release anything at all if they don't feel like it
and any way they release a lot of FREE stuff through the year at there
own expense when they could just sell it

Please don't think I am having a go at you because I'm not

It just seems to me that everyone expects things to happen because '"JR HAVE DONE IT IN THE PAST""
So why aren't they doing it now

It could also be that they are bizzy trying to get the Military Train project ready for release on the 22/1/2012

I am sure they are busy with it. I am not trying to say they are slacking. I am fully on board for whatever they do vintage (pre-1980) diesels and will likely buy them. I am not saying they should be working, I am just saying to the other comment that I am sure the SD45 HH isn't the only thing they are working on.

Saturnr

my friend, just be patient. they are probably making lots of surprises including the I have been waiting for high hood u boats.

my friend, just be patient. they are probably making lots of surprises including the I have been waiting for high hood u boats.
I was trying to say I am sure they are busy with whatever they are working on, and I am in no rush for any of those engines I mentioned, just the thought that one day there may be those types represented. I don't care when they are released or what they are working on. All I was trying to do was reply to that one person's comment about there being other engines besides the SD45 HH, such as the TVRM 1824/29, and the CF-7, my whole train life didn't revolve around that one engine. I am sure someone will find a way to misinterpret this post too.

Saturnr

Who says what month they are releasing things, do you know how long it takes to make custom cabs and get the final details right?

Who says what month they are releasing things, do you know how long it takes to make custom cabs and get the final details right?
I certainly agree. I see it as well the longer JR works, the better the quality will be. We don't want them to rush and leave stuff out. It's like steam overhauls in the real world, a quick tube job will not last as long as if you spend extra time and do the entire 1472.

Back