JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Thanks guys!

Just "Manual" mode and the "SSAO" box checked. I don't think I've ever changed one of those values. Also the shaders are tweaked, but that's just another piece of the puzzle.
Much more important are some good environment settings and the choice of assets (see Rich's Coal Country as an excellent example of what can be achieved).

Thanks, Felix. I'll give it a go.

WearsPrada_5a5ac7ae72df7.jpg

Long Island RF-7 has wrapped up their day of hitting customers on the Garden-Mitchel Secondary and has just cut off from their train. The evening rush is just about to ramp up, but this crew will avoid the nearby chaos from the sanctity of their home terminal here, Yard A in Long Island City.

A lone E-15 on #4 Track is the YFD-103's power for tonight; they'll begin sorting RF-7s outbound cars as soon as the power is clear. Alongside, an Amtrak GP7 takes an odd back way to the coach yard by way of the Sunnyside Yard Outbound enginehouse lead.

deeter_5a5ea4ebac6b4.jpg

Long Island RF-7 has wrapped up their day of hitting customers on the Garden-Mitchel Secondary and has just cut off from their train. The evening rush is just about to ramp up, but this crew will avoid the nearby chaos from the sanctity of their home terminal here, Yard A in Long Island City.

A lone E-15 on #4 Track is the YFD-103's power for tonight; they'll begin sorting RF-7s outbound cars as soon as the power is clear. Alongside, an Amtrak GP7 takes an odd back way to the coach yard by way of the Sunnyside Yard Outbound enginehouse lead.
Just curious, how much custom scenery content has been made for your route?

Not really Trainz related, but I recently bought Transport Fever and started looking for mods on the Steam workshop. Pretty cool that JR, or at least some of the individual creators, have ported some of the high quality rolling stock from Trainz for use on that platform even if it's not a real rail sim.

Last edited:
Playing with Justin's route. Also no hostthenpost anymore :(
... very nice pics, scratchy ... especialy the wagon with graffity stuff ... thanks for sharing ... and where/how do you post your pics ...
grtz and respect
daveric

Back