JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

@ wearsprada : fantastic realism ... straight into my preferences ... i would pre-order it immediately as soon as it is available ... it sure will be a nice collectable iteme from the jr-stable ... and wauwie for the rainpuddles .!. one of my most desired assets ...
@ rnfrancs : your project is also a wannahave ... industrial shunting ... a bit brighter than the regular jointedrail vision ... foggy like a moisty morning in early summer ...
respect gentlemen ...
grtz
daveric

2020-01-18_235542.jpg

2020-01-19_001753.jpg

A couple of shots a run I'm doing on Mojave Sub tonight :)

Regards
Zec

Awesome U-boats!

I remember seeing those in gold on the Maine Central and later on Guilford still in MEC colors until they died an untimely death.

Awesome U-boats!

I remember seeing those in gold on the Maine Central and later on Guilford still in MEC colors until they died an untimely death.

Thanks guys. I actually plan to make MEC skins in the near future after RI versions. Just need the proper colors, logos, etc.

More BN power. If trainz ever gets 4k texture support these will have much more visible texture detail. All that's left is to texture the cab and get it set up in game. The white face C33-7 rebuild still needs red number boards and a somewhat correct # range.
ATSF854_5e4efceb06481.png

ATSF854_5e4f002728b44.png

Last edited:
Back